Meredith Grant

Meredith Grant
Meredith Grant is an emerging Regional Victorian writer. She has been shortlisted for the Trudy Graham-Julie Lewis Lit. Awards for Prose, runner-up for the FAW Qld. Soapbox Article competition and most recently been awarded runner-up in the Writers Victoria Regional Members Writing Competition. She has also contributed to on-line Journals and had articles and personal memoirs published on-line. She studied Professional Writing and Editing at Ballarat University and has a strong focus on writing non-fiction. Her goal is to become a freelance writer where her contributions will cover her experience and knowledge on topics that sit close to her heart, including Australia's homeless epidemic, teenage depression and Australian adoption matters. She is currently working on her full length memoir she hopes to have published, until then her short memoir works are being submitted to various opportunities and competitions which she hopes will help raise her writing profile.

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Mission Possible

I have a number of writing projects on the go; or should I say a number of writing projects I endeavour to complete and submit.  The problem is finding time - isn't this always the case.  View my Current project list, opposite; I will indicate if submitted or not.
I am however determined to complete these submissions - some which hold a very close place to my heart.
I found a site called 'Mostly for Mothers,' http://www.mostlyformothers.com/, calling for submissions for an anthology.  Since submissions close in February 2011, I feel I have a good chance in completing this particular project and have already made a start.
I am going to keep a post of my projects to ensure I challenge myself to see them through to completion, something that I have not had a very good track record in doing.  So here it is, it's out there for you all to know and I am going to do it this time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...